Emudevs - MMORPG Development

Immerse yourself in a world of limitless possibilities and open the gateway to mmo emulation.

MoP-Draenor Maps + Dragonisle

MoP-Draenor Maps + Dragonisle 2023-06-26

Maps

treetree

Legend

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Early Supporter

LEVEL 3
45 XP
wow cool maps dragonflight too would definitely be an interesting project. :)
thank you

sam666999ss

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 5
230 XP
pardon me but some of the coordinates are not even recognized when you try to look up the locations even typing the coordinates doesn't work could you help out

sicalicious

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 5
295 XP
pardon me but some of the coordinates are not even recognized when you try to look up the locations even typing the coordinates doesn't work could you help out
Unfortunately they were the ones that came with the original files so things are wonky for a few of them. You can get to pandaria by doing . Tele pandaria and do the same with draenor. When you get where you want to have a tele location just do . Tele add then the name of the location and it will save it for you for the next time you want to go there

treetree

Legend

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Early Supporter

LEVEL 3
45 XP
WoWScrnShot 091123 141237
WoWScrnShot 091123 141446
WoWScrnShot 091123 133305

ya its cool love the maps thanks guys i have some ideas still working on
it i will add the pandaria location to the pocket porter and maybe guild housing still
thinking also you can fly anywhere no fatigue.
the maps are showing pandaria and dreanor . :)

Last edited:
Reactions:
Liked by 3 members:

sicalicious

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 5
295 XP

Allelujah

Azayaka
Administrator

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 20
85 XP
Awesome tree glad you are enjoying them! Did you happen to see the “Easter egg” maps I put in?
Easter egg maps? That's pretty cool, if Treetree doesn't share soon could you send me a dm? I don't wanna spoil it for others :)

treetree

Legend

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Early Supporter

LEVEL 3
45 XP
guys i have been testing the maps for days with different clients and the maps
show on only certain clients with the dreamwow.exe. dreanor,pandaria,themaw
portal on the middle of the map appear but they are not there in real time. i have
also extracted patch9 to the core dbc with full function with the same results so
it tells me it is working.the only denominator that has not changed in the testing
is the core although it is still 3.3.5 but very early version 1970. also the map and outline
alignment is weird on the world map screen. i have looked through the mpq's and they
look excellent and functional. :)

Last edited:

sicalicious

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

LEVEL 5
295 XP
guys i have been testing the maps for days with different clients and the maps
show on only certain clients with the dreamwow.exe. dreanor and pandaria
maps appear but they are not there in real time. i have also extracted patch9 to
the core dbc with full function with the same results so it tells me it is working.
the only denominator that has not changed in the testing is the core although it
is still 3.3.5 but very early version 1970. also the map alignment is weird on the
screens. i have looked through the mpq's and they look excellent and functional
what am i doing wrong. :)
When I merged the original patch dbcs with my other dbcs the map Id numbers changed so the sqls most likely have the old map id number I’m sorry 😭

treetree

Legend

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Early Supporter

LEVEL 3
45 XP
When I merged the original patch dbcs with my other dbcs the map Id numbers changed so the sqls most likely have the old map id number I’m sorry 😭
yes i was thinking of this is there a probable map id solution as patch 9 can be edited.
i research possible ids thank you for the data. awesome i will find probable edits
for the map.dbc maybe firestorm or uwow or the coords of a 4.3.4 version. if i line up
the map outlines to the map maybe it will function ty for the maps.i will place a viable
and functional location for the maps and test it. :)

Last edited: